Bottles From Our Cellars: WLD #150
We Like Drinking
Episode 150 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 150. In this episode we’ll be discussing awesome patrons and special bottles from our cellars. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 150!
Bottles From Our Cellars
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
G, H, PCR
- Patreon thank you to Sloan and our newest patron, Ryan Hannigan from the Focus on the Beer podcast!
Tasting From Our Cellars
- What are you drinking?
- Why have you been holding on to it?
- What made you decide that episode 150 was the right time to open it?
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Going to Dialogue Brewing next week to watch and maybe help set up their lab.
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles – The Repour test has started, tonight!
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.