Annie Wolff-Pautsch Takes The Fifth: WLD 158
We Like Drinking
Episode 158 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 158. In this episode we’ll be talking to Annie Wolff-Pautsch, hitting the big red button, and if you want to ride, ride the slowboy. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 158!
- Before we get into the show we’d love it…
- Patreon thank you to insert your name here? Please join us as a Patreon.
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- She first appeared on WLD back in episode 86, and since then we’ve barely been able to make it 20 episodes without having her back on the show. Her company, “Brew Cruz” offers guided tours of the craft brewery scene in beautiful Santa Cruz CA via a refurbished 1989 Thomas International Bus, but wait there’s more…..that we’ll be talking about soon enough. Hopefully she is not suffering from a walking injury this time around as we welcome her back for her 5th time on the show, please raise your glasses for Annie Wolff-Pautsch.
G, H, PCR
From Doley – Hey guys —
Hope the new year is going well for you. I’m in need of advice: our older son got engaged over the holidays. Wedding this Fall. They’re looking at honeymooning in Napa. His fiancée has been there before, so she knows all the fun stuff to do. However, they’re not sure where to stay. Any recommendations on a nice hotel/resort that would be good for such an occasion? I gotta figure Solomon would have some insight. (He’s from that general area, plus he’s an award winning podcaster, a fantasy football champion and a second place finisher in the WLD Beer Mile.) But seriously, any info you can give would be very much appreciated.
To Jeff S. – nice move by the Giants picking up Cutch. He’s still got some miles left on him. Pirates suck and should be disbanded.
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Really, truthfully starting to fire stuff up. I mean it this time
- Solomon – Super Blue Blood Eclipse Moon on the 31st… Don’t forget.
- Eckles – Next week: Lori from Dracaena wines (double gold winning Cab Franc)
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Leave us a review on Apple Podcast, and become a Patreon
- Follow the Brew Cruz on Instagram
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.