Oh No! Alcohol Is Dead: WLD #154
We Like Drinking
Episode 154 Show Notes
Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 154. In this episode we’ll be discussing f*&k vintages, patreon love, and attention everyone, alcohol is dead. So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour 154!
- Before we get into the show we’d love it…
- Patreon thank you to Stephanie
Alcohol Is Dead
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual cast of characters, we have our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak, and I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Jeff is Drinking…a Firestone Walker vertical of Easy Jack, Luponic Distortion, and Union Jack
- John is Drinking…
- Jeff Eckles is Drinking… something shitty
G, H, PCR
- Solomon – F*ck Vintages? Okay, Vinepair… I’m listening… https://vinepair.com/articles/86-the-83/
- John – Some people are just so wrong. https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/alcohol-give-up-generation-hangover-free-replacement-alcosynth-david-nutt-tobacco-cigarettes-a8115406.html%3famp#ampshare=http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/alcohol-give-up-generation-hangover-free-replacement-alcosynth-david-nutt-tobacco-cigarettes-a8115406.html
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John – Another Oregon beer tour this week
- Solomon – The We Like Drinking Fantasy Football Minute
- Eckles – Join us next week as we taste and learn about barleywines on our monthly drinking episode.
Time to clean house and lock the doors
- The usual; follows, reviews, and Patreon
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.